- Zkontrolovat stav žádosti
- Kultura a benefity v Amazonu
- Kategorie prac.míst
Cloud Security Strategist
Kód pozice: 580597 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Web Services is the leading provider of cloud computing services around the world and across sectors. We are looking for a talented, experienced, and innovative individual to address cloud security policy risks to the business as well as advance strategic opportunities and initiatives. The strategist should have a strong understanding of the global cloud security policy landscape and ability to influence the technical public policy environment consistent with AWS policy principles and security practices. The strategist should be experienced in assessing and communicating potential security assurance risks in public sector market segments; developing mitigation or enhancement strategies and policy positions; and working through the appropriate influence mechanisms internally and externally to achieve effective external advocacy objectives. This position will require regular matrixing with Security and Compliance, Public Policy, Public Sector, and Legal teams.
The successful candidate must also be regularly learning about technology and policy developments and trends, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· Strong knowledge of and background in cloud security policy and information technology-related (IT) issues such cloud first policies, national and regional cloud strategies, directives, legislation and policies
· Experience with national, international, and/or sectoral cloud security assurance/compliance regimes and frameworks such as Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), SOC, ISO 27001/27018
· rs of experience or equivalent representing companies before national and international policymakers, with demonstrated achievements.
· Experience working successfully in industry associations, public private partnerships, or other cross-company/sector fora to advance shared goals
· Ability to identify and understand key technical policy aspects pertaining to security operations in legislative and regulatory proposals, understand business implications, and synthesize policy documents for internal and external customers.
· A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Public Policy, etc.). An advanced degree is preferred.
· Occasional travel required.
· Must demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills and political acumen.
· Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships and networks with others internally and externally.
· Maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity, with a strong professional reputation in the industry.
· Self-starter with proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures as well as working independently.
· Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at senior and executive corporate, political and educational institution levels.
· Minimum of 5 yea
· Experience with assessing, advising, and shaping government policy including strategy development and execution (i.e., identify major shifts, trends, and drivers; project and prioritize issues, cite challenges and opportunities, recommend and implement actions)
· Knowledge of global first movers and early adopters in cloud security policy and compliance
· Successfully navigate and manage cross-team initiatives and relationships with a track record of appropriately balancing stakeholder equities
· Identify, prioritize, engage on, and influence a wide variety of cloud computing policies and initiatives in the U.S. and internationally
· Develop globally-relevant policy positions on cloud security (assurance)
· Develop collateral and enable field teams to educate and upskill policy makers and other public sector influentials on cloud security policy issues
· Represent AWS and the interests of cloud service providers in a diverse range of private and public sector fora