- Zkontrolovat stav žádosti
- Kultura a benefity v Amazonu
- Kategorie prac.míst
Software Development Engineer
Kód pozice: 610652 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses. It services millions of customers in more than 190 countries and powers the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’s multi-tenant infrastructure. Each day, millions of developers execute billions of transactions worldwide on the AWS Cloud.
The Amazon GuardDuty team is looking for a strong software engineer to help build the future of the service. The team interacts with Math PhD's and security researchers to codify security analytics into the service. We are innovating new ways of building massively scalable and globally distributed security systems for assisting our customers with security and compliance.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer with a strong knowledge of distributed systems to develop a new and innovative security service. This position is on a new team that you will be joining at its inception and it will have a startup feel. You must enjoy working on complex software systems in a customer-centric environment and be passionate not only about building good software but also ensuring that the same software achieves its goals in operational reality.
· 5+ years of professional experience in software development
· Proficiency in Java or C++ development
· Object oriented design experience
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Prior experience leading the delivery of large-scale distributed systems
· Experience with scalable, API based agent or service oriented software architecture
· Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment – previous startup experience a plus
· Experience with agile development or similar methodologies for continuous development of product and technology
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or some other algorithmic-centric discipline
· Experience building network security systems such as firewalls, unified threat management, and virtual private network technologies
· Data-driven and quantitative mentality. Always backs up ideas with facts.
· Experience developing complex enterprise focused applications
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.