Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on..
Prime Video is seeking a Campaign Producer to help manage 360 marketing campaign delivery for our Original and Exclusive shows. This position will ensure that each element of a TV show or movie launch marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on multiple deadlines with a track record of driving results.
· Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, resources and budgets in the UK.
· Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan
· Localisation and trafficking of key promotional materials, including online & offline video, OOH, print, social and display formats, plus owned & operated channel requirements (e.g. key art, box art, trailers)
· Ensure appropriate processes, procedures and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget
· Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
· Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications
· Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions
For this role we require:
· Experience of account management and creative production at an advertising agency, network or studio production company
· Fluent in video, digital and static formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking
· Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department
· Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals)
· Understanding of digital file and folder management systems (e.g. DAM)
· Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals (e.g. Clearcast)
· Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
· Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
· Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
· German - native, bilingual or professional proficiency
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Additional European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
· Experience working with global cross functional teams
· AV Post-Production experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.