- Stellenangebote suchen
- Bewerbungsstatus einsehen
- Firmenkultur & Benefits bei Amazon
Transportation Area Manager
Stellen-ID: 465846 | Amazon Logistic Prague s.r.o.
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe.
Whatever your background or current area of expertise, if you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. We’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things and take your career down different paths. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth.
About the Transportation Area Manager role:
· Manage a team of 3+ direct employees, in a fast-paced/ time-critical environment
· Coordinate associate transportation for PRG1 and PRG2, and manage all related tasks
· Manage vendor relationship with transportation providers
· Trouble shooting of any queries related to transportation
· Working closely with HR/Labor teams
· Point of contact for all suppliers and liaising with Accounts to expedite invoicing queries
· Ensuring monthly PO’s for contracted items are raised on time
· Develop, manage and report metrics daily
· High focus on customer experience.
· High focus on quality and operational safety.
· Leverage ideas of associates to source and nurture creative improvement plans for associate transportation.
· Manage and promote the maintenance of the working environment including driving health and safety standards across your operational area.
· Improve quality and eliminate errors, reduce costs related to associate transportation.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or similar experience
· Fluent in Czech and English
· Good communications and problem solving skills
· Analytical skills and team management
· Delivering results in a fast paced environment
Experience in supply chain, logistics, and/or fulfillment.
Public/Associate transportation experience
Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
Demonstrable interpersonal skills
Demonstrable conflict resolution and negotiating skills
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions