- Bewerbungsstatus einsehen
- Firmenkultur & Benefits bei Amazon
Applied Scientist Intern - Prime Air
Stellen-ID: 616510 | Amazon Dev Center Austria GmbH
Amazon Prime Air is the future package delivery system using unmanned aerial vehicles. With Prime Air, we're developing a system that is safe, environmentally sound and enhances the services we already provide to millions of customers. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for motivated computer vision and machine learning researchers or software development engineers. Candidates ideally combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively.
They are also comfortable collaborating with a team of top-notch researchers and software developers. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Currently enrolled in a PhD or Master’s degree program in Computer Science
· Knowledge of fundamentals in computer vision and machine learning
· Strong coding skills in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++ or Python
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving ability
- Experience building/integrating complex software/hardware mission-critical systems
- Experience in publishing at major vision conferences or journals
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation