- Bewerbungsstatus einsehen
- Firmenkultur & Benefits bei Amazon
Working Student / Werkstudent (m/f) - Customer Service / Content Management
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Working Student (m/f) - Customer Service / Knowledge Management.
As Working Student - Customer Service you will be the Content Developer for the Knowledge Management Team for Customer Service. You are responsible to develop support content that directly assists our diverse team to provide an incredible customer experience for Audible customers and our customer service agents.
As the ideal candidate, you will have first-class written and verbal communication skills to create delightful, engaging and smart content.
· Develop content for different audiences in collaboration with our local Knowledge Manager via different Content Management tools up to visual quality standards.
· Translate, localize & copy edit knowledge content from German to English and/or vice versa.
· Evaluate feedback from customers and/or customer service agents to continuously optimize content.
· You must be enrolled in a university program at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
· Full proficiency in German, proficient use of English language
· Healthy appetite for new technologies
· Writing skills and experience creating and editing content
· You possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Your drive for results and high standards
· You work well with a diverse team and maintain good working relationships
· Experience with localization or translation management processes and tools
· First working experience in a similar field is a plus
· Basic Photoshop (or similar) skills
· Basic HTML and/or XML skills
· French and/or Italian language knowledge is a plus
· Support for about 20h per week
· Compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged Team Member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.