Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for a highly motivated Working Student (Werkstudent) - Product Marketing (m/f/x).
As Working Student in the Italian Marketing Team, you will be working on the Audible Italy website optimizing the experience for our users. You will report to the Product Marketing Manager.
· Support the Product Marketing Manager ideating A/B test hypothesis in order to build a test roadmap in line with strategic goals
· Plan and execute tests accordingly, developing creative solution with visual designer, to increase the conversion funnel performance
· Update, test and manage the audible.it website (e.g. you will update the text and image on our content management tool, schedule campaigns and so on)
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to assemble testing ideas
· Generate, edit, and analyze reports and dashboards for stakeholders.
· You’re a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Fluency in English. Italian command is welcome but not paramount.
· Very good command of MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup functions).
· Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
· Data visualisation skills are also beneficial, such as knowledge of Microstrategy or Tableau.
· You’re responsible, well organized and detail-oriented; you’re able to learn quickly.
· 20h weekly
· 12,-€ per hour.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the spree in Mitte.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.