Security & Loss Prevention
180 offene Stellenangebote
Protecting people, product, and data
Before anything else, our goal is to ensure safety and security. We ensure a safe workplace for our staff, and secure systems for the data that we care for. Our Security & Loss Prevention team is here to keep our physical, digital and IP assets safe.
We use a variety of ways to assess risks and create solutions to address those risks. Our team looks for those with the skills to become the protectors of Amazon’s assets. Here, you’ll grow with continuous support and plenty of training opportunities.
Perhaps you have an investigative or military background, or strong analytical thinking skills. If so, come protect the future with us!
Roles in Security & Loss Prevention
- Loss Prevention Specialist -- In this role, you'll help management and work with other teams to create preventive solutions. This is an entry-level, hourly and shift-based position that requires analytical skills.
- Site and Multisite Lead -- You’ll manage fulfillment centers and implement Loss Prevention programs. They work on KPIs, root cause analysis, and performance improvement. The Site Lead owns one single site, while the Multisite Lead manages multiple sites.
- Loss Prevention Manager -- In this role, you'll design and manage the Loss Prevention program for a given site. This is a strategic role where you'll define KPIs, conduct root cause analyses, and manage a team of loss prevention specialists on-site.
- Regional Loss Prevention Manager -- Those in this role own multiple sites and are ‘leaders of leaders’. They focus on training and mentoring. They also work with metrics to understand the market trends and guide business partners.
- Senior Regional Loss Prevention Manager -- In this role, you'll be responsible for whole sections of a country’s operations. You'll work closely with senior leaders, to create strategies.
Amazon Women in Security
Hear about Jessica, Dayna, and Katie's roles and experiences at Amazon’s Global Security & Loss Prevention team.