Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and increase adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) training and certification (T&C) offering in North America. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing training and certification business.
· Develop and own the strategic marketing plan to drive demand for AWS Training & Certification services with new and existing customers, across all audiences and sales segments (SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise).
· Primary business partner to North America Training Business Development (BD) teams, responsible for gathering requirements, developing and executing a cohesive field marketing strategy for defined training offerings.
· Develop comprehensive annual marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with T&C Americas BD, and AWS US and Canada Marketing. Marketing plan inclusive of digital marketing programs, campaigns and in-person and virtual events.
· Plan and deliver demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
· Introduce new approaches to digital marketing and content syndication to elevate awareness around our content and messaging distribution.
· Work closely with the Americas Training BD team to understand their priorities and enable them to meet their objectives with focused lead gen activities.
· Participates as key stakeholder and business partner with the US and Canada Training Delivery Manager(s), product marketing and field marketing leadership regionally. This includes participating in business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role
· Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
· Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, IT, engineering or related discipline
· Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
· Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
· Extremely well organized and detail oriented
· Deadline driven
· Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital advertising, lead nurture programs, live events, webinars, and social media
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
· Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail
· Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results