Sizmek by Amazon is looking for a VX Designer to solve complex visual problems while crafting and championing a consistent, intuitive and delightful visual language across products. You will develop and maintain the highest design standards and act responsibly in your execution of these standards while continuously looking for places to improve. You are a champion of responsiveness and accessibility with a very strong understanding of typography, iconography, space, color and the power and capabilities of CSS. You will align closely with UX, Product and engineering and look at the customer experience from discovery to execution from every angle to emphasize and improve the experience while supporting engineers through development. You excel at collaboration but can also lead the design of a project on your own.
· Create, drive, adopt, and maintain a design system
· Establish and maintain specific guidelines for style across all interaction patterns across all product lines
· Improve the visual experience of interaction patterns and animations while maintaining functional consistency
· Support UX colleagues with the creation of a repository of design assets that work with the core pattern library
· Work closely with engineering teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented correctly—and be ready to compromise smartly on designs when needed
· Work closely with your UX teammates on overall design strategy and process
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm workflow features and functionalities that enhance our user experiences
· Understanding of CSS
· Significant experience as a key member of a UI/UX Design team participating in the development life cycle of successfully launched product
· Experience with large workflows and desktop applications. A plus if you have worked with SAAS.
· Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/Lean-UX environment with rapid validation and iteration cycles.
· A good understanding of front end technologies including frameworks, css, and visualization libraries
· Comfortable presenting creative concepts, and working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment.
· An online portfolio --or one that can be shared electronically
· Proficiency in design software (e.g. Sketch, XD, Framer etc.)
· Experience working with a globally distributed team
· AdTech or FinTech experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.