How often have you had an opportunity to be an early member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, innovative technology, reinventing an industry?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go.
CXQO Machine Learning Data Operations associates support the backend technology which make “Just Walk Out” technology possible for our Amazon Go stores and partners. In this role you won't directly interact with customers, but instead you'll support our computer vision and algorithms.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform data collection tasks related to an Amazon device, application, or service.
· Execute tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
· Participate in process improvement to increase the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of your team’s processes.
· Partner with your team manager when your work is delayed or blocked due to technical issues.
· Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
· Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
· Attractive and competitive salary
· Opportunity to work in a world class organization
· Benefits package
· Bachelor's degree.
· 0 – 2 two years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
· Ability to work any shift including: nights, weekends and holidays.
· Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
· Must be able to work virtually in a “work from home” environment.
· High attention to detail.
· Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
· Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
· Experience working in virtual environments