Location : Bangalore
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.Responsibilities :
- · Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- · Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- · Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- · Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- · Excellent problem solving skills.
- · Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- · Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- · Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Note : For more details on rekindle program, pls visit -