All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Come build the future with us.
We are hiring Data Specialists to focus on language data. We value your passion for data, and your proactive behavior in solving issues with efficiency and accuracy. You are recognized as a role model for prioritizing your projects in an ever-changing environment.
In this role, you’re comfortable with, and understand, the changes to the conventions deployed in response to internal customers’ requests. You demonstrate ability to adjust your workflows accordingly and you prioritize strict compliance with regulatory requirements.
What we offer
· Attractive and competitive salary
· Possibility of career development within the company
· Benefits package
Your responsibilities will include
· Analysing data to identify trends.
· Implement point fixes to address problems.
· Perform root cause analysis to identify and escalate underlying issues.
· Native-level proficiency in Arabic language (Saudi Arabia Najdi and Hejazi/UAE dialects): both verbal and written skills
· Business English skills both verbal and written
· Experience with MS Office software
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
· Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and other forms of data mark-up
· Willing to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
· Capable of working in strict compliance with internal guidelines
· Continuous efforts to deliver the high quality data such as self-analysis
· Comfortable working in an ever-changing, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment