Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Public Sector accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of the AWS Public Sector business in the Middle East.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
· Develop and execute against a territory plan.
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Limited travel.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· Substantial technology related sales, business development, and/or sales engineering/consulting experience
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills; fluent in Arabic and English
· Public Sector account management experience in Kuwait preferred.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· SaaS/Cloud experience.