Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong Senior Ad Sales Manager to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising in Saudi Arabia, including Twitch. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As a senior member of our Ad Sales team in Saudi Arabia, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, our programmatic network, and other Amazon platforms, to brand & performance advertisers and their ad agencies in order to successfully grow and scale revenues. Through senior client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. Whether as an individual contributor or a people manager, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Our ideal candidate will have an extensive breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative strategic selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients - apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand Amazon's advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies to grow the book of business, leveraging both independent networks & experiences, as well as team connection and expanded reach.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Work closely and partner with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
· 8+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience, working closely with senior advertisers and agency stakeholders
· Strong understanding and application of programmatic ad buying
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales, generate revenues and independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to manage ambiguity and deliver independently with limited guidance
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and meticulous follow-through, with a data driven approach to providing solutions
· Strong analytical abilities
· Capable of working as an individual contributor or a people manager
· Effective written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
· Master’s degree
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· 5+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms