The MENA Customer Service (CS) HR team is looking for an HR Business Partner who obsesses over people experience, and loves working on challenging problems with a fun and amazing business!
The HR Business Partner will work with the CS team to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing annual HR programs such as performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys. You will partner with your clients throughout the planning and execution for these programs, tying them back to the business strategy. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training. You will lead and participate in cross group and company wide projects such as creation of new job families and career paths, development of internal processes and policies, plus recognition and retention programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
· Partner w/ business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
· Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
· Assess business unit's HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
· Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
· Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
· Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
· Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
**Amazon is an equal opportunity employer**
- Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field. - Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
- Though not mandatory, prior experience in driving large HR transformation initiatives would be preferred.
- International work experience is a plus.
- Experience of working on consulting assignments.