Help us transform the Tax Engine Artisan's products and tools. Tax Engine Artisans is hiring a Sr. UX Designer to create innovative, globally-minded, and accessible web, and emerging platform UX for an evolving suite of Tax products. This is a new position to the Tax organization and as a result great opportunity for a self starter that strives to put themselves out of their comfort zone and grow. The candidate must have a current portfolio demonstrating UX principles, processes, and core skills across a breadth of capabilities including research, information architecture, prototyping, and visual communication. Your superpowers include the ability to inspire and persuade, be stubborn on vision but flexible on details, and deliver in rapidly transforming environments.
· 5+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
· 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, or similar UX-related role
· UX design experience with enterprise level websites and applications
· UX design experience for eCommerce platforms
· Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and cross-organizational stakeholders.
· Strong attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
· Desire for innovation on behalf of the customer while being able to prioritize based on business objectives
· Proficiency with Sketch and Invision
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in user experience/user-centered design (UCD), human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present research and design clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and executives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.