Do you think Cloud Computing is fascinating? Do you ever ponder the backbone that powers internet TV and social media? Are you passionate about driving customer success? Interested in learning new technologies? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you love discussing new technologies with your friends and family?
As an AWS Technical Customer Support Specialist, you'll engage with Enterprise and Amazon Partner Network (APN) customers, providing e-mail, Live Chat and phone based support while also meeting customers directly for a more customized and meaningful support experience. You will interface with other AWS teams including Technical Account Managers (TAM’s), Sales, Service Teams and Premium Technical Support. You will be the Subject Matter Experts on Enterprise/APN account and billing issues.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:· Being the customer-facing voice for Enterprise customers and partners, addressing complex account and billing issues, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer and partner contacts to gather lessons learned, and then uses that information to create or improve policies, procedures, and best practice reference materials
· Providing effective customer service to AWS Enterprise customers & partners.
· Working with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
· Driving projects that improve support-related processes
· Working with Enterprise customers and partners to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams
· Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Enterprise customers and partners, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features
· Updating and maintaining internal knowledge reference pages and content
· Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality of customer experience
· Experience in a senior Customer Service, Customer Advocacy and/or Account Management role
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proven success in a fast paced support environment
· Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
· Proficiency in MS Office, with advanced Excel and reporting skills
· Experience working with high-profile (Enterprise) customers
· Basic accounting or business finance experience
· A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
· Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables
· Demonstrated success in resolving complex technical escalations and cause of error post mortem creation
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.