The Alexa team is seeking a talented results oriented Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization. Successful recruiters on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers
Key job responsibilities
Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
· Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
· Must have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
For Colorado-based jobs: This position starts at $69,500/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $69,500/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.