Who we are:
At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It is your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. In addition, your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That is the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
Our Fulfilment Centres (FC) are at the heart of Amazon’s world-class and rapidly growing Operations network(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKPoAn2cB0. They are where we manage our customers’ orders using industry-leading workflows. This is how we delight our customers!
As a member of the learning and development team in one of our Fulfilment centres, your role will be to support the Learning Manager in managing the learning needs of all Amazonians in the building.
You will be Working aligned with operations managers, area managers, and production assistants to coordinate all associate Onboarding activities for the site.
In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be very close to the action and spending time on the warehouse floor with the teams who make our FCs great. Amazon has experienced a rapid growth over the last few years and we plan to keep on growing. This means many new Amazonians to train and coach. If you like to stay curious and keep learning, we would love you to join us!
· Planning and executing the recruitment and training of the best ‘instructors’ from within our Amazon community to deliver training and coaching.
· Facilitate training programs, using skilful application of adult learning theory to ensure learning outcomes are achieved. Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
· Work with associates and Learning Managers to assess, evaluate and prioritize overall manager/leader development needs. Match needs with existing catalogue of learning content and facilitate delivery and completion of training.
· Identify any additional training materials and ‘train your trainers’ in new processes/changes to existing processes.
· Participate in or lead EU learning wide projects to improve how the site operates. Build positive, collaborative and action oriented partnerships among SMEs, peers, and stakeholders to scale durable learning and performance solutions across Europe.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Ability and initiative to understand the business needs analyse issues and influence solutions/outcomes.
· We are also looking for a team player who is able to work closely with a central EU team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need – from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development.
· This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders from associates to senior leaders across geographies.
· A first experience with training or coaching employees
· A data-driven approach
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong organizational skills
· Be prepared to take ownership and get involved from the very start
· Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
· Experience of working in an international large scale distribution, manufacturing or production environment,
· Experience of working with lean manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement tools
· Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For people with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider