Do you want a unique, exciting opportunity to help build something from the ground up? We are looking for builders who thrive in ambiguity to join a new team under Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF).
As a Senior UX Designer for GSF Technology, you will be helping to define the future of associate Gamification experiences within Specialty Fullfilment. You will help define new products, map core workflows against customer and internal stakeholders and design interfaces that guide and educate users through delightful experiences. You will work in a human centered design team with access to customers, collaborate closely with researchers, product managers, engineers and address the needs of GSF Associates. You will also help establish design standards, contribute to building the UX strategy foundations for our products and help evangelize user centered design within the organization.
In this role, you will:
· Collaborate with product managers, engineers and research to deliver design web and mobile interfaces for brand protection products.
· Participate or learn from customer research and conduct some research for personal designs as needed
· Successfully navigate complexity in design including risks, roadblocks, constraints, accessibility, compliance requirements, technology limitations and resources and manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Provide thought leadership to partners and decision makers at all levels of the organization, effectively presenting designs and strategic thinking behind decisions
· Work across multiple design teams to contribute to defining key design patterns and style consistencies across brand portfolio products
· Contribute to creating customer experience tools and frameworks (archetypes, journey maps, core workflows management, etc.).
· Collaborate with other designers across Amazon to raise the bar for design and align on best practices.
· 7+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
· An available online portfolio
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), a related field, or 4+ years of additional experience.
· Experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc.
· Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field.
· Experience contributing thought leadership on design patterns, overall product strategy.
· Experience implementing human centered design processes in a development team.
· Experience shipping products and ability to self-manage to meet deliverables and build close partnering relationships with Engineering and Product partners.
· Experience running usability or concept studies.
· Workshop or facilitation experience.
· Self-starter with positive and collaborative temperament.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.