At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner. The Senior HR Business Partner will be an advisor to senior Operations leaders, utilizing their strong HR experience and expertise. You will develop and execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement. As a natural culture steward, you will partner with internal stakeholders to integrate Amazon’s peculiar culture into the employee experience. In addition, you will put in place standard processes and policies enabled by standard work and help guide the organization through change by being champions of Change Management. You will be the proxy for the HR Manager at your Fulfillment Center.
· Drive Associate engagement programs, acting as Employee Relations Subject Matter Expert, monitor Associate feedback to drive effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Manage labor relations if applicable and complex cases with both internal and external parties, while integrating legislative shifts into HR policy and practices
· Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of how talent fits into the business strategy and how to develop talent
· Coordinate with management to build and execute recruitment of middle and senior management, on boarding, training and development initiatives
· Facilitate and manage the talent review process and succession planning in partnership with management
· Draw insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
· Manage and deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives, including implementing new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders
Key Stakeholder/Client Relationship(s): FC Associates; Team Leads; Area Managers, Operations Managers, Senior Operations Managers, site HR teams, HR Shared Services, Payroll, High Volume Hiring, Employee Relations, Legal, Comp & Ben.
· A Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field or equivalent through experience
· Experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of external practices, trends and tools used in HR
· Experience with MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
· Fluent command of English, in both written and verbal form
· Advanced knowledge of local labor law
· Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision making
· Influencing skills
· A Master’s degree or MBA in an HR related field
· Experience as a people leader, with a focus on hiring and developing the best talent
· Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
· Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
· Ability to work independently, as an active member of both business and HR teams
· Experience managing medium to large-scale projects
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.