Seller Fulfillment Technology (SFT) team located in Bangalore is looking for a SDE1 to deliver strategic goals for Amazon ecommerce systems. This is an opportunity to join our mission to build tech solutions that empower sellers to delight the next billion customers. You will be responsible for building new system capabilities grounds up for strategic business initiatives. If you feel excited by the challenge of setting the course for large company wide initiatives, building and launching customer facing products in international locales, this may be the next big career move for you. We are building systems which can scale across multiple marketplaces and are on the cutting edge in automated large scale ecommerce business. We are looking for a SDE1 to design and build our tech stack as a coherent architecture and deliver capabilities across marketplaces. We operate in a high performance co-located agile ecosystem where SDEs, Product Managers and Principals frequently connect with end customers of our products. Our SDEs stay connected with customers through seller/FC/Deliver Station visits and customer anecdotes. This allows our engineers to significantly influence product roadmap, contribute to PR/FAQs and create disproportionate impact through the tech they deliver. We offer Technology leaders a once in a lifetime opportunity to transform billions of lives across the planet through their tech innovations.
We are building a new exports platform from ground zero which will act as a centralized system for all the compliance needs across multiple marketplaces at Amazon. We will be integrating this platform with several external government portals and build it is as a muti-tenant system.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1+ years of Software Development experience.
· Excellent coding skills in an object oriented language such as Java and Scala.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Good understanding of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex, etc.
· Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.