We started 7 years back with a mission to “transform the way India buys and sells, thereby transforming lives”. Not only have we created strong impact in India taking Amazon to a leadership position, but on this journey we have realized that we as a team are uniquely positioned to help Amazon reach the next billion customers on earth, as we work backwards from the opportunities presented by emerging customers and selling partners, and taking those innovations global to other Amazon marketplaces. We continue on our mission to "transform daily lives and livelihoods, unleashing India's potential". We also believe that we have an additional responsibility to “help Amazon become truly global in its perspective and innovations” by creating global best-in-class products/platforms that can serve our customers worldwide.
We, at Seller & Fulfilment Tech, build scalable and impactful Amazon-first innovations in the domains of seller experience & success, amazon managed fulfilment, external fulfilment (seller managed), global trade, supply chain, transportation and abuse prevention. We drive improvements across all the key elements of the Amazon flywheel - Selection, Pricing & Speed. We operate with a mental model of "Get Big, Get Close, Get Fit" by acting like "cowboys" to acquire scale (Get Big), build customer loyalty (Get Close), and improve operational efficiencies (Get Fit).
Talk to us if you want to join us on the journey of “building tech solutions that empower sellers to delight the next billion customers”.
An ideal candidate is expected to
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on improving seller experience.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.