Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that comes included with a Prime membership at no additional cost. Prime Video offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from Original and Exclusive TV shows such as The Boys, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and American Gods to 1000s of popular TV and Movies.
Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide, we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do
The Prime Video marketing team are looking for a paid media specialist to help grow our business. Someone who has experience in planning and buying both traditional media (TV, Outdoor), as well as experience of working across a breath of digital channels.
Working to plan and execute the paid ATL campaigns across our large cross-functional teams. You will negotiate with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on media plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the plan (from strategy development through to measurement).
A self-starter who is able to prioritise and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of creating ATL campaigns built out of insight into people's media behaviours, and optimised based on use of measurement metrics.
This role can be based in Berlin, Munich or London.
· Help to define Prime Video's integrated media planning and communication strategy across Germany and Austria.
· Working as part of the EU ATL team to build and optimise multi-channel media plans.
· Responsible for a substantial ATL media budget with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
· Build and manage strong working relationships with external agencies and partners.
· Own reporting of local media plans, measurement and optimisation to executive leadership on a regular basis.
· Introduce and drive adoption of new media platforms, technologies and measurement solutions.
- Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video and paid social.
- Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, develop through working at an agency, or through management of an agency.
- Experience of using data and to measure campaign impact and identify actionable insights.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyse data.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to stakeholders.
- German language is strongly preferred
- Proven track record leading multi-million dollar media investment for large international businesses.
- Understanding of paid media platforms (DoubleClick, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) and measurement methodologies (econometric modelling, brand uplift studies, etc.).
- Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
- Skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
- Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
- Good written and verbal skills with proven ability to build logical story flow.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.