A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Alexa platform, Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc., • A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering • Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required • High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech • Previous experience in testing field will be a plus point.