Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sale Operation Manager in Singapore for the Amazon Global Selling business. Core responsibilities would be to improve Seller’s experience across their journey in Amazon, from registration, through launch of their business, to post-launch business growth on Amazon. He/she will be responsible for identifying opportunities for better funnel conversion, and working with global product/process teams to drive solutions for enhancing Seller experience. He/she will help Sellers improve their business performance by driving scalable feature adoption and optimization through email campaigns, webinars, social media and offline events.
The Sale Operation Manager will perform deep dives to derive analytical insights on success drivers and blockers of the business, and share data driven insights with stakeholders. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong analytical skills, program management skills, communication skills, along with an intense customer obsession. You will be expected to be innovative, yet strong in execution.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon has websites in 18 countries, supports 27 languages and covers a wide range of product categories. The 3rd party businesses selling on Amazon are from 130+ different countries. Through Amazon Global Selling, sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million active customer accounts, including 100 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers in the U.S., Europe and Japan. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
If you are passionate on working in a fast paced innovative environment, willing to take challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
Key job responsibilities
• Understand the business drivers for Seller acquisition and performance, and drive campaigns/projects to achieve key business goals
• Develop effective ways to communicate the overall value proposition to Sellers, in order to drive recruitment, adoption of Amazon features and business growth.
• Develop business insights based on both qualitative and quantitative deep-dive and surveys.
• Use marketing automation and analytics tools to create and execute feature adoption and penetration campaigns with clear metrics and goals.
• Drive regular business reviews with stakeholders, and influence them to achieve business results. Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Understand and utilize CRM and analytics tools to track all pertinent account information, status of Sellers and target segments for potential campaigns.
• Support internal partners in driving change, removing roadblocks and increasing participation by local Sellers with respect to the Amazon Global Selling business
• Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree
• 7+years’ experience working in business program management or data-driven marketing role
• Strong analytical skills and experience in deriving insights based on data gathered from multiple sources, and demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
• Strong track record in managing an existing program, successfully delivering difficult projects and tactical goals
• Experience in working directly with external providers, customers, partner teams, and product/ engineering teams.
• Solid understanding of the business problems, tools, workflows, and the interdependencies between them all that pertain to your program area.
• Genuine and intense customer focus
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, yet innovative environment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
• Great team player and willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Chinese - spoken and written to liaise with Chinese speaking stakeholders
• Track record of successfully scaling business campaigns
• Global e-commerce experience
• Experience in using marketing, CRM and analytics tools such as Adobe, Google Analytics, Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua, Salesforce, Oracle BI and Tableau.
• HTML and/or SQL skills highly desirable