The Quality Services (QS) organization provides testing support for Devices, Retail, and AWS products. The primary objective of the QS organization is to provide manual testing support. As an Associate, Quality Services, you will perform manual test execution of documented task instructions, produce accurate test results meeting daily targets, and adhere to defined processes.
Key job responsibilities
- Gain understanding of the application test procedures and how to use applicable software and tools.
- Execute test instructions and report test results accurately and promptly.
- Report any deviations observed.
- Understand any changes in test instructions related to their assigned work.
- Follow defined processes to perform assigned work.
- Graduate, preferably in a quantitative field of study with relevant experience of 0 - 1 years.
- Familiarity using computer and software.
- Experience using any gadgets or devices.
- Good communication skills, detailed oriented and be a team player.
- Capability to follow defined processes and adhere to policies.
- Understanding of software testing.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and promptly.