Come build the future with us. What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Supply Chain Inventory Management team and build innovative solutions to streamline the inventory management in INFC with the help of data driven critical thinking.
We are hiring Program Managers to run complex and cross functional supply chain projects. This role is a part of the centralized supply chain planning function at Amazon India. The role is very much like an internal consulting role where the incumbent will drive large high impact projects in supply chain. These projects will typically involve designing and building complex new processes, driving technology solutions, driving large cost reduction or efficiency improvement initiatives or launching exciting new supply chain models.
The incumbent will be own the following -
1) They will be responsible for working with Business , finance, supply chain execution, transportation and other Amazon teams to identify pain points and scope out large high impact projects
2) They will be responsible for driving cost benefit analysis and go/no-go decisions on various initiatives
3) Once a go decision is made, the program manager will work to evolve a plan and timeline for execution.
4) The program manager will develop a roadmap and metrics to measure progress of the initiative they own. They will also own writing reports/documents that detail the progress to leadership on a frequent basis
5) They will liaise across functions to drive their project and help clear issues and bottlenecks.
6) They will work with technology teams to scope out and drive any tech changes that are needed
Above all, we expect program managers to be single threaded owners for their initiatives. This is a high ownership position where you directly control your destiny.
Program Managers will be measured on the impact of their project. Depending on the project, clear financial or other impact goals will be set forth. It is the program manager's responsibility to ensure they drive the program towards achieving those goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical field from an accredited university or 3+ years Amazon experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain, program or operations roles.
- 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and ambiguous problems independently.
- Completed Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Operations Research or similar field from an accredited university.
- 1-2 years of experience with product teams, on launching or scaling of products.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus.