- Review application status
- Amazon Culture & benefits
- Job Categories
- English, British
Amazon.com is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills to join our AWS security team.
As a member of this team, he or she will play an integral part in Amazon.com's security effort by successfully partnering with various Amazon teams to to help find and/or prove the absence of security vulnerabilities.
- Interact with various groups to develop an understanding of their security and safety requirements.
- Apply the acquired knowledge to build tools find problems, or show the absence of security/safety problems.
- Implement these tools through the use of SAT, SMT, BDDs, and various concepts from programming languages, theorem proving, formal verification, model checking, program analysis, and constraint solving.
- Perform analysis of the customer systems using tools developed in-house or externally provided
- Find exploits and fixes for security vulnerabilities, and software to automate this process.
- Create software prototypes to verify and validate the devised solutions methodologies; integrate the prototypes into production systems using standard software development tools and methodologies.
- Can present and defend company-wide technical decisions to the internal technical community and represent the company effectively at technical conferences.
- Functional thought leader, sought after for key tech decisions. Can successfully sell ideas to an executive level decision maker.
- Mentors and trains the research scientist community on complex technical issue
* Masters in Math, CS, OR or a closely related field.
* More than 5 years of industrial/academic experience in formal verification, program analysis, constraint-solving, theorem proving, and mathematical modeling
* Experience building distributed systems or web services
* Experience with functional programming, logics
* Experience with security in combination verification
* Experience with network identify and authorization