Are you ready to work on the rendering technology used in some of the largest Feature Film productions in the world?
AWS Thinkbox focuses on providing software for tens of thousands of users across the world. Our technology is used in many of the largest feature films, and in the architecture, design, and engineering markets on-premise and in the cloud.
AWS THINKBOX PRODUCTS
Deadline is a cross-platform render farm management tool used by tens of thousands of people around the world. Deadline offers its clients the ability to efficiently distribute rendering tasks among a large pool of local machines or by utilizing popular cloud computing services.
Our 3D software technologies are focused on the creation, management, rendering and meshing of point clouds. One of our major products is "Krakatoa". Krakatoa is used by hundreds of studios and artists around the world to create volumetric smoke, fire, and other simulation FX.
Thinkbox technology has been used in feature films such as: Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them, Wonder Woman, Independence Day 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Batman vs Superman, Ex Machina, The Martian, and many more.
As a software developer at Thinkbox, you have the opportunity to lead development on tools for creating the world’s most compelling visual content. And, as an Amazon engineer, you get to own the full lifecycle of your systems, work on challenging problems at "Amazon Scale", and collaborate with some of the best in the business. This position provides the opportunity to work in a creative environment and be part of a culture of innovation with a focus on delighting our users.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please come join us and help shape the future of creating, processing, and delivering digital content On-Premise and in the Cloud. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with the capability to learn and tackle new challenges.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Fluency with C#, C++, and Python
· In-depth knowledge of computer science, data structures and algorithms
· Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proactivity, leadership and team work
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Experience developing cross-platform C# and C++ applications
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age