Amazon has a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, creative, and customer-obsessed public relations professional to join our PR team in Seattle.
As a PR Specialist for Amazon Devices and Services, you will work with Amazon PR teams and key business leaders to imagine, develop and execute communications programs related to Amazon Devices and Services.
The right candidate will have experience in consumer PR and be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. This candidate will be able to work fast, manage multiple priorities, take ownership of our influencer and consumer broadcast programs, and support communications colleagues around the world.
Core job responsibilities include:
· Supporting PR campaigns for seasonal moments such as Prime Day and Holiday
· Establishing and executing on an influencer program that demonstrates the value and utility of Amazon Devices and Services
· Owning the strategy and execution for our consumer broadcast media program and serving as a spokesperson for Amazon Devices
· Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with media
· Create pitches and other content to secure media, particularly broadcast.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years consumer PR experience
· Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills
· Track record of building and managing consumer media relationships that resulted in positive coverage
· Experience working with micro/macro influencers within PR and digital campaigns
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Experience working with consumer technology companies or products
· Ability to exercise high judgment in narrow time-frames
· An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
· Outstanding attention to detail and bias for action, as well as an understanding of technology, and ability to effectively communicate complex topics
· Thrives in a collaborative environment and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation