Would you like to help the world’s largest enterprises accelerate and maximize their business success using the cloud? Do you have a track record of successfully defining, launching and scaling enterprise programs and/or professional services offerings for digital transformation? We are seeking a global product management leader for our enterprise transformation initiatives which help reduce the time, effort, cost and risk for large enterprises to leverage cloud technology to achieve their digital transformation goals.
In this role, you will serve as the product manager for the AWS enterprise transformation initiatives/program, defining and developing the prescriptive playbooks and reusable assets for accelerating the enterprise cloud-powered digital transformation journey. You will work backward from customer success goals, engaging closely with enterprise customers and our field and partners leading transformation engagements to understand needs, identify success enablers and harvest proven reusable approaches, assets and tools. You will work with global cross-functional team spanning Product, Engineering, Professional Services, Business Development, Partner, Sales, Solution Architecture, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal and the other Enterprise Program team to continually improve our enterprise programs, prescriptive playbook, assets and tools.
Role & Responsibilities
· As global product manager, own the AWS enterprise transformation journey playbooks, offerings and repository of reusable methods, assets, tools.
· Work backwards from customer and field teams (account teams, business development, professional services, partners) to harvest feedback and learnings to continuously improve the playbooks and reusable content library to help accelerate and maximize enterprise success with AWS.
· Work cross-functionally to design and run iterative experimentations to incubate, launch and scale new enterprise adoption playbooks, methods and tools
· Define and coordinate development of go-to-market sales and marketing strategy and assets related to enterprise journey guides and transformation offerings
· Define and execute field and partner enablement strategy in collaboration with partner and field enablement teams.
· Develop training and enablement mechanisms to help increase field effectiveness and customer’s capabilities toward enterprise-level cloud adoption
· Present at customer events and executive briefings on cloud-powered enterprise transformation.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years of experiences leading or supporting the delivery of transformative programs at global companies; deep understanding the end-to-end transformation journey for the customer
· 5 years of experience as a product or program manager defining or leading go-to-market programs targeted to enterprise customers, with focus on developing, executing and scaling field programs
· 5 years of experience in senior roles with technology, IT Services or Professional Services companies focused on shaping and executing transformative technology strategies with Enterprise customers.
· Knowledge of public cloud and hybrid cloud platforms; strong preference for cloud adoption program management or delivery experiences
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven
· Exceptional business acumen and high judgment – be able to use business and technology depth and breadth to understand customer needs and shape transformation initiative
· Very comfortable with developing, implementing, managing and executing through influence across a cross-functional set of senior stakeholders.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· Masters/MBA degree
· 3 years of experience in BD or specialized sales planning and implementing enterprise-scale tech programs
· 3 years of experience with Cloud Services
· 3 years of experience with large scale migration projects
· Balanced leadership experience across enterprise IT, consulting and engineering/development.
· Led a cloud adoption initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer on their IT transformation.
· Passion for enterprise customers – deep curiosity to understand their needs, challenges and how to accelerate their cloud journey.
· Leadership experience at web scale companies that have leveraged cloud services extensively.