Partner Development Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry in The Nordics? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for exceptional candidates to help drive development and opportunities with the leading partners in The Nordics.
AWS Partner Development Managers are responsible for developing and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-growing partner community, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our community of AWS partners that work with, or provide consulting services to clients requiring cloud-based solutions that can leverage new and existing AWS Services such as AWS Lambda, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon SageMaker. In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to develop high-quality partners.
You will be expected to:
· Develop, lead and manage AWS partnerships with Consulting Partners in the Nordics.
· Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against partner goals
· Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs
· Evangelize a partner’s value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
· Drive solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expanding their footprint
Act as the owner of Partner Operations, which includes both setting up the administration and governance within the partner, as well as managing revenue reporting, opportunity registration in the APN
· 5+ years in partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry, working with partners through account management, program management and business development
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and excellent familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers and internal stakeholders
· Effective verbal and written communications skills, excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
· Willing to travel domestically and across Nordics to meet with customers, partners, and to AWS events (appr. 25%), flexible working may be possible outside of travel
· Fluent in Danish & English
· Direct experience working with Nordic AWS consulting partners/technology partners
· Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
· Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
· An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
· Other Nordic languages are considered an advantage
Curious what it’s like to work with us in The Nordics? Check out our introduction to AWS Nordics here