Ring is currently seeking for a Sr. Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team in Amsterdam. The right person for this role is analytically minded, passionate about data, problem solver with experience using advanced analytics tools to generate actionable insights.
You will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the impact and incrementality of our marketing efforts on the growth of the business across Europe. To do so you will eliminate noise and distractions across large data sets of investments across 9+ markets and provide actionable suggestions for efficiency improvements.
By analyzing topics such as TV incrementality, digital attribution and MMM you will play a crucial part in EU marketing strategy and vision for the long-term business.
Responsibilities ● Manage and analyze both online and offline media marketing data across all channels and platforms
● Create reports and manage marketing dashboards to constantly feed strategic media decisions
● Work cross-functionally with marketing, ad ops, ecomm and BI teams to analyze data and drive meaningful business results in EU
● Develop and lead key analytical projects such as digital attribution, online 2 offline impact, etc. to unlock better understanding of customer journeys
● Work with agencies and external parties to integrate and unify all advertising costs
● Based on data and analyses create hypothesis for constant improvements
Key Qualifications ● 5+ years in Marketing Analytics, preferably at agency or in tech/e-commerce
● Strong understanding of attribution modelling (digital, online & offline)
● Understanding of MMM and experience in evaluating incrementality and efficiency of large marketing budgets, both off- and online
● Strong SQL and Excel capabilities
● Understanding of digital marketing landscape and experience with advertising technology and related measurement (e.g. cookies, device ids, API cost measurement, etc.) is a plus
● Strong experience with analytics tool and dashboards (GA, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
● Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line enables Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two neighborhoods in Newark, New Jersey (USA) saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.