Twitch Prime (TP) aims to become the largest and best-loved premium subscription program for gamers worldwide. We deliver free games, in-game content, and a Twitch channel subscription to our members every month… plus all the benefits of Amazon Prime! However, there are always a few people that try to take unfair advantage of a good thing...
Are you interested in taking your skills and career to the next level, while having fun and fighting bad guys? Do you dig digital data (we have a lot of it) and conducting complex investigations to identify bad actors behind their keyboards? Join a growing world class team to conduct investigations in order to prevent malicious and fraudulent usage of Twitch Prime benefits. You will be conducting complex investigations of fraud activity with software developers and business intelligence engineers. You will help drive related intelligence initiatives targeting new and emerging fraud threats to Twitch Prime.
You will leverage your analytical and data skills to deep dive on a myriad of fraud activity to help drive complex investigations and report fraud metrics to internal business partners. You will be at the forefront of keeping abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the software industry to ensure Twitch Prime is leading the curve in identifying, mitigating, and preventing fraud attacks.
· Connect the digital dots: you will leverage your skills with metadata, structured and unstructured data, and other bits and bytes of intelligence and evidence to identify and disrupt fraudsters
· Conduct complex and deep dive investigations of sophisticated criminals and criminal enterprises
· Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct in-depth investigations
· Don’t have a tool or the data you need? Work with Twitch Prime’s developers and analysts to create new tools and processes to help you get the job done
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Amazon on investigations and fraud risk mitigation
· Assist in developing new controls for and improving monitoring of emerging fraud patterns
· Work with stakeholders to drive process improvements that will impact internal and external customers
· Maintain the confidentiality of all information obtained during the investigations process
· Take on ad hoc projects and assignments related to fraud investigations and prosecutions as necessary
· Communicate the impact of fraud attacks to internal business partners
· Support engineering teams by testing the quality of fraud prevention systems
· A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical field - e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Digital Forensics, or in an applicable social sciences field such as Criminal Justice or Law.
· 2+ years’ experience in cyber-crime or cyber enabled crime investigations
· Ability to perform in-depth research and assist with write ups of complex and sensitive escalations to numerous internal stakeholders
· Ability to query, analyze, and draw intelligent conclusions from large datasets
· Proficient in SQL
· Excellent oral and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
· Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
· Ability to work independently and deal with a high level of ambiguity
· Experience countering fraud in a technology services organization or similar environment
· Experience in e-commerce or on-line companies in a fraud or risk control function
· Data visualization experience beyond Excel (Tableaux, I2, or Maltego)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age