We’re looking for a talented attorney to support our Mobile Business Development team. This team owns the new Amazon Fuse service, which enables wireless carriers and other enterprises around the world to offer Amazon subscriptions to their customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and advising on the team’s agreements. This attorney will also provide legal support related to the team’s marketing initiatives and work with stakeholders across Amazon. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations. Compensation will be based on experience and includes equity compensation.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services, and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s Biggest Selection of products and services to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
· Strong academic credentials, including a J.D. degree from a top law school and membership in one state bar
· 2+ years of attorney experience
· Strong transactional background, including drafting and negotiation experience
· Experience in technology and commercial transactions
· Experience in mobile telecommunications
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.