Amazon is all in on games. We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities one quarter at a time, growing into the live streams and esports of today, will continue to grow into a future where games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us.
The Amazon Game Tech team is looking for a customer obsessed, creative, and innovative Paid Media expert (paid search, paid social, paid display ads, site takeovers, advertorials, PBM, etc.). Someone with the experience and confidence to execute against an all-up strategy to plan, create, and deliver online campaigns to educate game developers.
This role requires strategic planning, hands-on implementation, data analysis, creative problem solving and customer understanding. We want someone who is passionate about learning the latest digital trends, testing, executing, driving awareness, adoption, and retention through multi-channel digital and performance based marketing. Someone who can think about content and campaigns as audience focused, long-term, story telling initiatives that relate to the way people think and consume information in the channels they care about. This person will also be responsible for generating and managing organic social content and channels. There will also be opportunities for occasional travel to represent the Game Tech team at live events.
· Create & curate social content in-line with the paid social media strategy to help grow followers and drive awareness/affinity with new and existing customers.
· Plan the monthly Paid and Organic Social Media content calendar across key Game Tech social channels. Produce a weekly content schedule that has an engaging and timely narrative following product roadmap and social trends.
· Analyze performance of all paid content on a daily/weekly basis and use this data to constantly evolve and improve results.
· Create a high level weekly report relaying KPI’s and findings
· Work closely with Amazon’s digital agency of choice to create, schedule, and deploy campaigns and utilize their expertise to optimize content and spend.
· Work with product teams, solution & product marketing managers, and documentation team to enable you to create new content.
· Stay on top of Social Media trends and activities to keep our content relevant.
· Employ growth hacking practices to reach and engage with core audiences across a wide variety of channels to identify the best reach and return.
A successful candidate for this position has a strong understanding of paid social media and digital marketing channels, strategies, and tactics. You are creative, bring great ideas to the table, and have the drive and the skill set to make things happen. You have experience working with agencies. You are also a team player who happily incorporates feedback from multiple stakeholders and pivots as necessary. And you are able to efficiently conceptualize, deploy paid campaigns, analyze results, and quickly adapt creatives and messages to drive increasing returns on your output.
· 4+ years paid digital media experience
· 4+ years paid social media experience
· 4+ years content creation experience
· Bachelor's degree
· An intuition for the type of content that engages. You understand what’s going to make the audience dive deeper and consider the products, while upholding the tone and voice of our brand(s).
· Be customer obsessed!
· Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders and execute accordingly and autonomously.
· Familiarity with Photoshop and other creative tools a plus.
· Ability and willingness to travel
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age