We are looking for someone eager to Think Big and Deliver Results on behalf of children’s book customers. We are seeking a seasoned product leader to define the product roadmap focused on driving continued growth and expansion of Children’s books.
Our ideal candidate will have deep product management experience, a well-rounded understanding of business (e.g. finance, marketing), experience in (or enthusiasm for) machine learning solutions, and the ability to balance of thinking strategically and maintaining a keen attention to detail. A passion for books also helps!
· Track record of successful end-to-end large scale product management (from ideation/PR-FAQ, to development/launch to GTM/adoption/optimization)
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work with a stakeholders across functional areas, organizations, and levels to drive business results
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
· International work experience (could be working with international stakeholders or in international locale)
· Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking
· MBA or relevant experience