Prime Now Ready Associate: Treasure Truck
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, like variation in your responsibilities and schedule while working on an exciting new service, then join us in making Amazon history! Treasure Truck is hiring! At Treasure Truck, we hand-pick our favorite new, trending, local, or delicious items, load 'em up, then cruise around town spreading joy for everyone with an appetite for fun. Customers order through the Amazon mobile shopping app, then meet us at one of our stop locations to pick up their product. Come join the team that makes this unique -- and magical -- experience possible for our customers!
Working with Amazon sounds great, tell me more!
Amazon has innovated on an already awesome customer shopping experience by improving delivery times to as little as one hour. In Amazon Treasure Truck, you will personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers - in a very cool truck, van, or location – even if just for a few moments. Your work will go beyond fulfilling customer orders; it’s about creating a moment of connection with every customer through greeting customers, answering questions, and finally, having fun and interacting with customers. Would you describe yourself as…
- Customer Obsessed: You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy that face to face interaction.
- Quality First: You have high standards and it shows in your work.
- Quick: You like to be busy, own and manage your responsibilities and keep the day moving along.
- Put the T in Team: You enjoy working in team environments – we’re better together!
- Flex like Gumby: You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Keepin’ up with the times: You have to use a smartphone, use apps and can even scan a bar code or two.
Hourly Pay rate: $15.00hr
- This role is Part-Time, up to 20 hours per week
- This role includes driving an Amazon branded Treasure Truck van up to 10,000 pounds to select treasure truck pick-up locations
- You must have the ability to drive, maneuver, and direct a van in a safe manner
- You will have the opportunity to choose a schedule from a list of available shifts. You must work at least 1 shift each month.
- You must have the ability to work different schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You must have the ability to perform responsibilities with different Amazon businesses. For example, driving a Treasure Truck van on Monday, shopping at Whole Foods on Thursday, and picking items for Prime Now on your next shift.
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
- Must be 21 years or older, with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Proficient in English sufficient to meet US DOT standard of ability to read road signs and communicate with regulatory personnel
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both orally and in writing
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs and stand or walk for up to 10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours a day (consecutive days in a row) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform physical labor within the warehouse or at the Truck, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Use Amazon warehouse management software and tools
- Prior experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Prior professional driving experience
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Sense of humor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
If Amazon Treasure Truck sounds interesting, let us know and then tell us a bit about yourself. Apply now!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation