Amazon Jobs in Czech Republic
Join Amazon as a Fulfillment Associate
You’ll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers. Our fast-paced, active roles take place in various areas, including merchandise, make-on-demand, customer returns, and general fulfillment.
Thank you for your interest. Vacancies are currently unavailable. We will be happy to see you here as soon as the job offers are reopened.
We offer an attractive wage of up to 209 CZK per hour.**Maximum hourly wage consists of a base wage and an attendance bonus for 168 hours worked.
Can you imagine 25 paid days off each year? That's what you get at Amazon regardless of your work experience.
Four working days a week and three days free. Ten-hour shifts with rotating shift patterns between days and nights.
Amazon offers up to a 10% bonus after meeting certain conditions.
Every employee can get lunch for 29 Kc from our canteen. Plus, coffee and tea are free.
Insurance and pensions
Labour-Medical services as well as pension savings and life insurance with invalidity insurance
Career Choice Program
Our Career Choice program help you gain skills in area of your choice. We pay 95% of the tuition or course fee
Amazon provides free bus transportation from many locations in the Czech Republic.
Modern work environment
Modern, airconditioned environment. The latest innovations help make our associates' jobs easier.
Relax zone available for employees equipped with arcade games and Playstation4.
How to apply
- Click on the shift you are interested in and read the terms and conditions of employment.
- Click the "I Agree" button to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions and agree to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- If you already have an account, enter your login details and answer all the questions on the form.
- If you do not have an account, fill in your contact details and click "Submit". Then click "Continue and fill in the application" and then "Register here" and fill in the missing data. Then log in using the information provided during registration and answer the questions in the application.
- Check the data entered, sign the application by entering your full name, and click "Submit application." That's all!
- After checking your application, a recruiter will invite you to an online meeting, when you will get all the necessary information about starting work at Amazon. After the meeting, you will be invited for your medical examination and the signing of your contract.
Are you qualified?
Your safety comes first. The most important skill you will need is the ability to meet safety, quality and performance standards
- Ability to stand or walk for a long time during your shift
- Minimum age 18 years
- Ability to handle shipments weighing up to 15 kg
- Criminal integrity
- Ability to fully communicate in the Czech language
We do not require professional practice - we will train you for everything.
Any questions? Call us!Call us 800 111 500
Our operators are available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00.
Other open vacancies
Information about other vacancies in the Czech Republic can be found at www.amazon.jobs.
Take a look at our distribution center and check out how we work, from receive of order to it’s distribution.
Welcome to the Dobrovíz Distribution Center!
Take a look inside an Amazon distribution center.
My day at Amazon.
Hear what Amazon employees in the Czech Republic have to say about their jobs.