Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Are you looking for a role in a young, high growth business? Twitch Prime, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime and Prime Video members. The team launched 3 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
Twitch Prime is hiring a Marketing Analyst to own creating a deep understanding of the impact of our marketing efforts on the growth of our business. Your main responsibilities will include designing and maintaining a robust set of marketing reports, owning both qualitative and quantitative measures. You will work closely with our BI team to develop, maintain and analyze our marketing attribution model, highlighting risks and opportunities. You will become the expert on the measurable impacts of campaign types, channel mix, and budget spend on paid and engaged members acquired through marketing.
· Analyzing marketing trends to identify and recommend channel specific strategies.
· Working with channel managers to monitor KPIs and suggest areas of improvement.
· Manage the financial spend of the team to ensure we are driving top line growth and bottom-line efficiencies.
· Working with the team to create proper test cases to test hypotheses and provide insights into results.
· Evaluates marketing performance across multiple channels. Takes raw data, organizes and analyzes it, and shares insights and recommendations with channel owners and business leadership.
· Measures data quality, identifies root causes of anomalies, and helps resolve quality issues.
· Performing deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or relevant field.
· 3+ years of Marketing Analysis or related experience.
· 3+ years of experience with SQL, (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).
· 3+ years of experience working with large sets of raw data and turning that into actionable business insights.
· Experience working with customer and marketing attribution modeling.
· Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
· Excellent written and presentation skills to communicate across business areas.
· Experience in the entertainment industry.
· Experience working with a subscription business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age