AWS Hyperplane owns the APIs and systems used for both directly customer-facing services such as NAT Gateway, Network Load Balancer, and PrivateLink, as well as many internal services.
As an Engineer in AWS Hyperplane, you will work on key part of our service, setting the team culture, best practices, mentor, and deliver on our product roadmap.
What you will do:
· Play a significant role in building new software and services from scratch
· Drive an environment of continuous improvement and world-class efficiency
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business benefit
· Evaluate and recommend new and emerging products and technologies
· Drive operation excellence in your organization
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Understanding of CI/CD and Agile software engineering practices
· Background in support for large scale software implementations
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience mentoring software engineers
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age