Twitch Prime, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content, and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime and Prime Video members around the world. The team launched 3 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
Twitch Prime is hiring a Marketing Manager to own marketing around the globe for all Owned and Operated channels. Your main responsibilities will include managing each channel, building campaigns and balancing schedules for channel efficacy, and working with partner teams to create the best campaigns for these channels. In addition, you will be helping support email marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for updating on-site content and merchandising across Twitch, Twitch Prime, and Amazon
· Help plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns targeted at new and existing customers via channel and email marketing
· Analyze and recommend merchandising browse tactics to ensure the best customer engagement with Twitch Prime Benefits
· Leverage data to determine campaign impact, analyze results, and optimize programs to support broader business goals
· Report progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics at regular intervals and ad-hoc
· Advise on Partner Marketing Plans to make O&O and Email campaign suggestions as well as overall campaign ideas
· 3+ years marketing experience
· 3+ years creating customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to targeted audiences
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to marry customer research with performance metrics to conceive and assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns
· Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), HTML, and CSS
· Familiarity with XML and ESPs
· Strong bias for action and ability to lean into ambiguity
· Experience working in international environments
· Experience in the entertainment industry
· Experience working with a subscription business
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age