Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? We are looking for a talented and versatile Product Marketing Manager to join our Twitch Prime Live team to help us build and market cutting-edge entertainment content. Twitch Prime Live was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to create and drive execution of our go to market plan for our channel and programs. The Product Marketing Manager will be a key member of the team, defining our marketing strategy and innovating on behalf of our customers. By focusing on our viewers, they will make sure that we are using the right marketing tools to attract and retain them. A successful candidate will be expected to operate strategically and tactically to deliver best in class go-to-market plans and analysis of how marketing impacts our business goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute the go-to-market plans and marketing strategy for our Twitch channel and programs with data based insights on the most effective marketing channels
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to implement the go-to-market plans and project manage execution to ensure high quality output
- Obsess over customers with data driven insights about our programming and use this to inform marketing plans
- Understand customer lifecycle for our programming and incorporate this thinking into our go to market strategies
- Innovate with new marketing tactics and channels to ensure we are on the cutting edge for how customers discover our programs
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external agencies to ensure execution of marketing and project management excellence
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field/ experience
· Experience with marketing entertainment properties or with livestreaming and video streaming
· At least 5 years of marketing experience across online and offline channels in one or more of the following marketing areas: customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing
· 3+ years of experience working with digital, web-based products.
· MBA or Masters in Marketing or related field/ experience
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize marketing and activation initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written; including experience of reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including SQL, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
· Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age