Are you interested in building the future of entertainment? We are looking for a talented and versatile Product Manager to join our Twitch Prime Live team to help us build and monetize cutting-edge entertainment content. Twitch Prime Live was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Product Manager to create and drive execution of programs, including a focus on creating our business KPIs, business model and monetization. The Product Manager will be a key member of the team, defining our strategy and innovating on behalf of our customers. By focusing on our viewers, you will make sure that we are using the right tools to attract and retain them. You will be successful if you can operate strategically and tactically to deliver against our business goals. You will have a strong track record of delivery in terms of features, pace, and quality, and making the correct tradeoffs among competing ends in an ambiguous business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and execute strategy for monetizing our programming working with stakeholder teams.
- Support new program development and technical execution to ensure our program quality and reliability
- Obsess over customers with data driven insights about our programming and help create our program debriefs and business metrics
- Provide leadership with updates on products with insights about how we can meet our business goals
· Bachelors in field such as Business, Entertainment or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years experience in product management
· 3+ years experience in program management or operational roles
· 3+ years experience delivering technology products or services in high growth environment
· Expert with SQL, excel and data analytics
· MBA or Masters in Business, Entertainment, Video or related field/ experience
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize competing priorities.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written; including experience of reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including SQL, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
· Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age