Who are we: Amazon’s eCommerce Foundation (eCF) organization is responsible for the core components that drive the Amazon website and customer experience. Serving millions of customer page views and orders per day, eCF builds for scale.
Our teams are diverse in focus, leveraging a range of technologies and providing thousands of services that impact shoppers, merchants and Amazon employees. We focus not only on delivering against today’s technology requirements, but also thinking big to pioneer the innovations that will change the future of eCommerce.
The eCF Technical Recruiting Team is looking for a hand's on Technical Recruiter within our Consumer Cloud Enablement Team to join forces and partner with our highly collaborative team of sourcing recruiters, client lead recruiter, and recruiting coordinators.
· The Technical Recruiter will drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition
· The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize.
· They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
· They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels.
· 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools.
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.