Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Are you looking for a role in a young, high growth business? Twitch Prime, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime and Prime Video members. The team launched 3 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
As a Sr. Brand Marketing Manager for Twitch Prime you are a driven and talented creative who is analytical, and results-oriented. You'll lead the strategic development and execution of brand campaigns and events for Twitch Prime.
If you have a deep understanding of global brand building and a record of success in developing and executing customer-obsessed/insights-driven marketing and communications programs, this could be the job for you. This role will partner closely with the Partner/Product marketing team and the Lifecycle marketing team to define and implement cohesive brand strategies, and integrated campaign plans that advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels.
It requires an ability to see the big picture, while building roadmaps and processes to scale; rolling up sleeves and executing in a fast-paced environment. It will involve a wide range of diverse projects that require extensive market research, analysis, data interpretation, business writing, and project management.
· Aid in establishing the global vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Twitch Prime brand
· Leverage consumer insights to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, events, and brand standards to support the Twitch Prime.
· Coordinate and Project Manage branded events, such as TwitchCon, and other real-world activations
· Establish processes to audit our marketing creative to ensure all assets meet a high quality bar and are on-brand
· Collaborate across multiple stakeholders, teams, and departments within Amazon, Prime, Twitch, and external agencies and partners.
· Work closely with domestic and international teams to ensure alignment with the overall global strategy and creative standards; define and communicate modifications based on local market needs.
· 5+ years of marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree required in business, English, marketing, communications, finance, or related fields
· 10+ years of relevant work experience with direct-to-consumer marketing in brand management, marketing, or communications strategy role; entertainment or media organization preferred
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Excellent strategic customer-focused thinking skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assertions of business value
· Track record of building strong global brands
· Possess a deep understanding of the various functional aspects of a marketing organization, plus digital/social media landscapes
· Deep understanding and knowledge of the entertainment industry and entertainment marketing; category, brand, and portfolio strategy experience with entertainment or media brand preferred
· Strong analytical skills. Able to synthesize information and formulate synopses, identify issues, turn insights into actions, and propose solutions in written documentation is a vital component to the job
· Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to interact at senior levels of the organization
· Cross-functional experience leading teams/managing multiple agencies and establishing process to drive initiatives forward
· Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job; previous experience at a start-up or possess start-up mentality
· Nimble, resourceful, accurate, and detail-oriented; thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments
· Strong project management skills – ensure project milestones are met according to commitments; ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of project types that vary in scope and scale and excel in a lean work environment
· Positive, can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
· MBA preferred
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age