Are you a marketer who loves the entertainment industry and believes, like we do, that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? If so, then this is the team for you. Twitch Prime is Amazon's Prime offering focused on providing value to the gaming community.
Twitch Prime is seeking a scrappy, strategic and highly analytical individual to manage our marketing engagement and reactivation strategy. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of engagement marketing and will drive our retention rates while lowering our churn rate. The ideal candidate has a strong ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment driving short-term gains while building towards long-term success.
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for defining and designing strategies to drive HVA (High Value Actions) across the customer lifecycle, spanning engagement, retention, cross-pollination with other Prime services and reactivation of lapsed customers. The role will accomplish this through gleaning valuable trends through data analysis, mapping the customer journey, defining customer segmentation, ideating a marketing plan to deliver success against these customer segments and phases, building a testing roadmap, defining and benchmarking the appropriate KPIs, and working with key stakeholders and channel owners to execute this roadmap across a variety of marketing channels including email, social media, direct mail, merchandising, display advertising and onsite. This role will work closely with the Twitch Prime’s Customer Experience team, automating successful campaigns to achieve scale.
The successful candidate is a seasoned marketer with deep engagement knowledge, and broad marketing experience across a wide span of disciplines including strategy, media, acquisition, engagement, and/or product marketing. Candidates will have experience working cross-functionally across internal and external teams, and driving programs that reach millions of customers, as well as an aptitude for data analysis. A mind for innovation, thinking big, and learning through testing is highly valued.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Engagement Manager Duties & Responsibilities Include:
· Developing marketing plans to drive Twitch Prime engagement and retention, Prime benefits cross-usage, and reactivation.
· Work closely with the Customer Experience team to build onsite features and customer flows that will result in improved engagement metrics.
· Collaborating with teams across AGS, Prime and Retail to design and execute joint engagement initiatives that will benefit Amazon customers.
· Analyzing campaign and program performance and report results to leadership.
· Diving deep into engagement and retention performance, and report on weekly progress with leadership.
· Formulate customer behavior hypotheses based on empirical data and develop a relevant KPI dashboard of engagement metrics.
· 3+ years of marketing experience
· 2+ years of digital marketing experience, including paid search, email, push notifications, display, affiliate, merchandising, social media, or promotions
· 3+ years of marketing strategy, including go-to-market launch management, acquisition, engagement, product marketing, or partner marketing
· Bachelor’s degree or equivelant experience
· Ability to transform thinking quickly from high-level, strategic thinking into auditing detailed execution
· Excellent communications skills (written and oral) to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to senior executives
· Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed
· Ability to work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· MBA/advanced degree
· Experience in entertainment industry
· Consumer Lifecycle Marketing experience (preferred)
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age