Twitch Prime (TP) strives to become the largest and most-loved premium subscription program for gamers worldwide. In addition to all the benefits of Amazon Prime, Twitch Prime offers customers free games, unique in-game content, a free Twitch channel subscription, and exciting new benefits that we are actively inventing.
WHO WE ARE:
The Twitch Prime Fraud Prevention team is responsible for preventing, detecting, and mitigating fraud and abuse that bad actors incur on the business. We invent new techniques and leverage industry standards in order to stop these bad actors. Our team is also responsible for ensuring that legitimate customers are not negatively impacted.
WHO YOU ARE:
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, and work with top-notch software developers on our growing fraud prevention platform, this role might be for you. You are able to look at the big picture from both the business and technology perspective, possess strong analytical judgement and problem-solving skills, and enjoy working with data and algorithms. You are not afraid of ambiguity or thinking “outside the box,” and get excited about difficult challenges. You are a strong team player and motivated self-starter who thrives in a startup-like environment where flexibility is essential.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
· 1+ years of development experience
· 1+ years of experience in a modern programming language (Java, Python, C++)
· Experience building high-availability complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle (coding standards, testing/debugging, code reviews, source control management, build processes, operations)
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
· Interest/Experience in Machine Learning
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age